“Nothing About Us Without Us” Campaign Results Reveal Several Successes
By: Seth Johnson
On Thursday, Nov. 17, the Indiana Blind Children’s Foundation (IBCF) held the “Nothing About Us Without Us” campaign wrap-up at Half Liter BBQ in South Broad Ripple, in celebration of the many positive outcomes that came from the digital awareness campaign.
As part of the celebration, campaign ambassadors were invited to enjoy a delicious meal, while learning more about the campaign’s successes from IBCF partner 1909 Digital. Through this event, ambassadors were also given the chance to interact with “Nothing About Us Without Us” campaign leaders Samantha, Kyan, Nikki and EJ, who were all in attendance as well.
Below are just a few of the successes that came out of IBCF’s “Nothing About Us Without Us” campaign. Again, we would like to thank all of the ambassadors who made this campaign a success, including the wonderful teams at 1909 Digital and 12 Stars Media. Additionally, we would like to thank the Arthur Dean Family Foundation for their gracious support in making the “Nothing About Us Without Us” campaign become a reality!
- 171,499 total video views across all IBCF social media channels.
- The campaign landing page was viewed an outstanding 6,966 times.
- Ambassadors were engaged and posted weekly for six weeks. This tactic led to a large amount of localized awareness as evidenced by over 1,000 clicks attributed to ambassador and organic posts.
- An Instagram reel highlighting Samantha's cooking aspirations was watched more than 3,000 times.
- A Facebook ad highlighting Kyan's musical aspirations was viewed 131,938 times.
- Local publication Indy Maven featured Nikki and Samantha as “Mavens in the Making,” shedding light on their goals for the future.
- An image of EJ was the campaign's most shown Google Ad. The image featured a dark, side profile photo of EJ and challenged viewers to learn about people living with visual impairments.