IBCF 2nd Annual Swing into Spring Event at Topgolf
The Indiana Blind Children's Foundation invites you to this family friendly event on Sunday, March 8th from 2PM-6PM at Topgolf Fishers!
No golf experience necessary. Challenge friends and family to an addictive point-scoring golf game with micro-chipped balls on a 240-yard outfield using ground targets. Teams consists of six people. Ages 7 and up are welcome to play! $75 per adult and $35 per youth ages 7-17.
Sponsorships are still available. Download the sponsorship brochure featured on this page to learn more about this year’s sponsor levels and full benefits. Download and share the featured flyer with friends and family.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
Please Note: If registering less than six individuals, please note that adult registrations and child registrations must be seperate transactions and made in two different transactions.
- Dinner Buffet: Chicken tenders + honey mustard dipping sauce, pulled pork sliders with secret BBQ sauce, house made slaw, fresh seasonal fruit assorted, kettle chips, chocolate chip cookie bites, cake, fountain soda, iced tea, coffee and water.
- One Drink Ticket: Good towards one adult beverage. Cash bar also available.
- 2.5 Hours of Tournament Play: Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Last Place Teams.
- Mulligans for Purchase: Golf Pro to take your swing.
- Ultimate Golf Packages: $40 (Includes 3 Raffle Tickets, 1 Mulligan, 1 Drink Ticket and 1 Entry for Exclusive Prize)
- Raffle Prizes: Tickets 1 for $10, 3 for $25, or 10 for $75 (Indiana Gaming License Pending)
- 2:00PM-2:30PM: Check-In, purchase raffle tickets, networking and enjoy a drink!
- 2:30PM-2:45PM: Welcome featuring IBCF Video and Tournament Play Overview
- 2:45PM-5:15PM: Tournament Play (Two Rounds/Collective Score)
- 4:30PM-6:00PM: Dinner buffet (guests may eat in dining room or take food back to bay)
- 5:15PM-5:30PM: Open play and networking
- 5:30PM-6:00PM: Winners announced and prizes awarded
- 6:00PM: Event Concludes
All proceeds benefit the mission of the Indiana Blind Children’s Foundation. IBCF invests in children with visual impairments so each child will thrive in school and daily life. IBCF is a philanthropic foundation that supports the unique work and programs at the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
Photos from 2019 IBCF Swing into Spring Event at Topgolf